76) BAHIA DRAKE: This is a rock bottom left point break. It is not consistent because is a close bay, but has a short and juicy ride. Access: By boat or by 4 x 4 crossing the rivers during the low tide. Tide: Medium and up coming. Swells: South. Bottom: Sand. Feet: 2 to 6. […]
77) PLAYA CARATE: Fairly consistent beach break, located inside the Corcovado National Park. It is recommended for beginners. Access: By land. Tide: Low and up coming. Swells: South. Bottom: Sand. Feet: 0 to 3. Season: All year. Stars: 1.
78) PLAYA CABO MATAPALO-MATAPALO (HOG HOLE): This beach is located inside Corcovado National Park. It is a world class wave that can hold any swell direction and any size. During low tide it has perfect tubes. “Quiebra Costillas” and high tide with very long runs and perfect wall 300 meters approximately. Access: By land. Tide: […]
79) BACKWASH: This is another right, very good and radical. It is perfect and long but not tubular, too ripe. It is smoother than Matapalo. Access: By land. Tide: Medium up coming. Swells: South – Southwest. Bottom: Reef. Feet: 2 to15. Season: All year. Stars: 3.
80) PAN DULCE: Another very good and radical right. It is perfect and long, but not tubular. It is perfect for ripping. Is similar to Back Wash. Access: By land. Tide: Medium up coming. Swells: South–Southwest. Bottom: Reef. Feet: 2 to15. Season: All year. Stars: 3.
81) PLAYA ZANCUDO: This is a beach break with strong rights and lefts, during low tide, it is generally a hollow and tubular wave, and in high tide, it has nice long rides. Access: by land. Tide: High and Low. Swells: South. Bottom: Sand. Feet: 2 to10. Season: All year. Stars: 3.
82) PLAYA PAVONES: This is a left point. This wave is known for being one of the best in the world. It is the second longest left in the world with a ride of more than one kilometer with big swells from the South, hollow and tubular waves in low tide and spectacularly long and […]
83) PUNTA BANCO: This is a series of beaches with reef points with rights and lefts along the 4 kilometers approximately. All of these breaks are very consistent and have waves with very good size. Access: Difficult access, by land 4 x 4. Tide: Low up coming. Swells: South. Bottom: Rocks and sand. Feet: 2 […]
84) PUNTA BURICA: This zone is unexplored, even though it is known that there are very good left and right points, a series of beaches and very good waves with reef points. These are very consistent and it can hold any size. Access: Difficult, by land 4 x 4. Tide: Low up coming. Swells: South. […]